Can you solve
the Maple Leaf Mystery?
The 55 paintings are presented
by Pine Ridge Arts Council
for public viewing
from May 30 through June 25
at the McLean Community Centre.
Each artist was asked to hide a maple leaf somewhere in their painting.
YOU are invited to see if you can find all the hidden maple leaves!
Identify the location of
the hidden maple leaf
in each painting
to win prizes!
All paintings by adult artists will be available for sale during the Show, except the 6 winning paintings.
What are the rules?
- Come to the McLean Centre any time it's open from May 30 thru June 25 (Monday-Friday 5:30am to 10:30 pm; Saturday-Sunday 7:00am to 9:00pm)
- Pick up a ballot form
- Look carefully at each painting to find the hidden maple leaf
- Mark your ballot indicating where you think the maple leaf is hiding
- Put your ballot in the ballot box, with your name and contact info
- Six winners will be chosen: 3 up to age 18 and 3 age 19 and over at the close of the Show and contacted by phone and/or email.
PRIZES! There are 3 youth and 3 adult prizes for those who found the largest number of maple leaves in the paintings. In the case of multiple winners, names will be drawn from the pool of eligible entries (3 youth, up to age 18 and 3 adult, 19+). Youth prizes consist of DeSerres gift baskets; adult prizes consist of winner’s choice of any Paint Party from all Ajax Creative Arts Paint Parties being held from July 2017 through December 2017.